Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Credits & Reputation Points

Lawson
    Lawson
    Administrator
     Administrator

Warning Level : Credits & Reputation Points 28buofq
    Male Number of posts : 537
    Registration date : 2008-12-29

Credits & Reputation Points Empty Credits & Reputation Points

Post by Lawson Fri Apr 24 2009, 13:49

Credits System

Since the new updates are in, I decided to go ahead and run a preview of our new "Credits (points) Achievement" update. This is a preview for all users to hurry up and gain Credits before CreditShop opens.

How can I recieve Credits?

There are a few ways for you to recieve Credits. Here is the Credits board :

1 Post = 1 Credit
    1 Thread = 3 Credits
    1 Profile Message = 3 Credits
    1 Friend = 5 Credits
    Free Daily Credits = 5 Credits

Reputation System

Reputation isn't necessarily anything important, it just shows how good of a user you are.

How can I recieve +Rep

For every message you make in the entire forum, there will be a Reputation Rating for the posts. If a user likes your post and gives you a positive rating, you will recieve 1 Reputation Point. If a user doesn't like your post and gives you a negative rating, then you do not recieve Reputation, but the credit for that post will decrease. You can also achieve Reputation points by having a user "thank" you after helping that user. For example, if you help a user and clicks the "Thanks" button, you will recieve 3 Reputation Points.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 13:08